Thursday, September 10, 2009

new tapes

I spent the evening dubbing tapes.
Now listening to tapes. Great tapes are getting ready for an official Oregan Recs release.
A very happening split tape from Natural Bridges and Lovehandles is finally making a public debut soon. I have been soo in love with all the jams on this tape for the last couple months. Also a really rad EP from Flaspar called Ape Cocoon. The Flaspar tape has much more of a darker feel to it. A really great recording that I have been having a real good time putting together. Also a tape version of Prince Rama's "Threshold Dances" just in time for them touring through the NW. This is deffinatly one of my favorite albums I've heard in a while!
So yeah. Check out the Oregan page in a few days or something. I've really been wanting to put together a new website for a bunch of projects and art n' junk. But the monthly hosting fee is what has stopped me for while now. I think it is worth it cause this blogger thing is soo limiting. Just typing into this box feels ridiculous. Soon enough though.
Indian Summer!!!
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment