Sunday, February 22, 2009

"Oops, I got Art on my Pants"



I am organizing a fun art show and event at the Healthy Times Fun Club in Seattle.  Those sweeties Jake and Rebecca are letting a bunch of Oregonians have a party at their wonderful home.  It is shaping up to be a really good time.
Resident whispy dude and Together Gallery co-owner David Wein is gonna be bringing some of his fresh visuals.  Dave has sure got his toes off the board, he makes hanging 10 a total lifestyle state.  The powerful Boss Level Collective from Seattle are gonna hang large and in charge.  Showing us all how it is done up there.  Shit, I might even try making some 'fine' art.
Breakfast Mountain and the Black Black Black are also making the trip up.  These dudes are practically burning alive in Portland.  Can't wait to see what Seattle thinks of it all...

"Oops, I got Art on my Pants"
Art show and Music happening

Saturday, May 9th night
@ Healthy Times Fun Club
Seattle, WA

1 comment: