Tuesday, September 29, 2009

classifieds

Are you good with words? Can you replicate and audio experience with words and phrases?
Right now an Oregan Recs website is under construction. What is missing is about a paragraph about each release explaining the sounds and sensations. We can't pay real money but we would send you the releases for free and before they are available to the public. Almost like little short record reviews....
I love all the music soo much but never can find the right words to describe it. Maybe someone would be interested in this gig...
Please email directly or leave your contact info in the comments section if you are interested.
Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Adam! I would love to help you out with Oregan Records with writing. I have 11 years of writing poetry behind my suspenders and transforming all sensory stimuli into words is my specialty. My email is dawnzerlylight@gmail.com, blog is http://www.wavesofguide@blogspot.com. Let's get in touch! - G.D.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will write said recs for fake money. Throw me an email: spesuschrist@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete